cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Simple DB report
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:05:54 GMT
Ard,

I am not getting that parameter picked on the XSL page,
not sure about XML one (with queries), can't see it.
Actually, is there a way to see the output of that SQL
transformer ?

Could you please give me a sample of
XSL file processing that rowset (to display it on the screen)?
Mine (below) is not working.

And please look at my 5 questions.

TIA,
Oleg.