cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Omar Adobati <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form Description, Form Template & Repeater
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:17:30 GMT
Tanks Bruno
   for your suggestions but I solved the problem (I hope in the right
way) 10 hours ago before your e-mail.
Here is the code I wrote (the only difference is that now is in
Italian, but I think it's not a matter):

<ft:repeater id="NumeriTelefono">
      <ft:repeater-rows>
          <ft:widget-label id="IDTipo"/>
          <ft:widget id="IDTipo"/>
          <ft:widget-label id="Valore"/>
          <ft:widget id="Valore"/>
      </ft:repeater-rows>
      </ft:repeater>

Is this right now?

On 11/18/05, Bruno Dumon <bruno@outerthought.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 19:11 +0100, Omar Adobati wrote:
> > Thanks for the answers, I changed the code in:
> >
> > <ft:repeater id="TelNumbers" initial-size="2">
> >          <ft:widget-label widget-id="Type"/>
> >          <ft:widget id="Type"/>
> >          <ft:widget-label widget-id="Value"/>
> >          <ft:widget id="Value"/>
> >      </ft:repeater>
> >
> > but I have an error that sounds quit like the one I have before:
> > Repeater 'TelNumbers' has no child named 'TelNumbers'
> >
> > why?
>
> Hmm... I get the impression that you're just randomly trying out tags
> without understanding what they do.
>
> Have a look at the example here (below the header "From Cocoon 2.1.8"):
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgets/widget_repeater.html
>
> Thus:
>  1. your code is missing the ft:repeater-rows tag.
>  2. if you want to insert the widget labels inside each row, then you
> need to do the usual <ft:widget-label id="..."/>

> > > in fact the good value is : <ft:widget-label id="Type"/>
> > >

> --
> Bruno Dumon                             http://outerthought.org/
> bruno@outerthought.org                          bruno@apache.org

Dr. Omar Adobati