cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Omar Adobati <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForms, databinding and databases
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:04:44 GMT
Yes, I'm here again...
>From the last mail I had recived, I now use this code:
1) form definition:
    <fd:repeater id="NumeriTelefono" initial-size="2">
      <fd:widgets>

        <fd:field id="IDTipo" required="false">
          <fd:label>Tipo</fd:label>
          <fd:datatype base="long"/>
        </fd:field>

        <fd:field id="Valore" required="false">
          <fd:label>Numero Telefonico</fd:label>
          <fd:datatype base="string"/>
        </fd:field>

      </fd:widgets>
    </fd:repeater>

2) form template
<ft:repeater id="NumeriTelefono">
      <ft:repeater-rows>
          <ft:widget-label id="IDTipo"/>
          <ft:widget id="IDTipo"/>
          <ft:widget-label id="Valore"/>
          <ft:widget id="Valore"/>

      </ft:repeater-rows>
      </ft:repeater>

Now, in front of what Marc sayed in his last replay... is this what he
mean? if yes, how, and where, I need to configure the two different
resultset he's writeing about?

thanks,

  Omar