cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Omar Adobati <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESQL PRoblems
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:00:36 GMT
>  Second possiblity: esql:connection can't be top element after
>  xsp:page and this is the reason of Your problem.

This was the matter, now I have fixed it and also the sitemap.xmap
'cause I wan not set my page as a dynamic-page... this is what I done:

     <map:match pattern="DBTest.xsp">
         <map:call resource="dynamic-page">
           <map:parameter name="target" value="DBTest"/>
           <map:parameter name="remove" value="{0}"/>
         </map:call>
       </map:match>

Now I have a new question:
  what are the means of  <map:parameter name="remove" value="{0}"/>? I
know what is the mean of the {0} but why remove? what will be removed?

thanks to all,

  Omar