cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <salvetti.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForms, databinding and databases
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:08:33 GMT

> Because... because... don't know why!! I think I need two widgets
> because of the need to have two kinds of telephone number... How I can
> use just one widget for both of them?
> Sorry if this is a dummy question...

I think i see your problem now, i didn't understand you need to have several
different tel numbers stored for each contact, and not only one, but of a
different type
So i think, but it's just a guess, that you could have two repeaters on your
template, one for office numbers and one for mobile, and map them both a
different named resultset.
For instance, you get a resultset named officeNums, and a resultset named
mobileNums
Then in your form, you create to repeaters matching theses names.

HTH,

Marc

thanks in advance - is right now? ;)