cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Boisvert, Éric" <ebois...@nrcan.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Increasing Cocoon Portal speed
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:59:53 GMT

Hope it helps.
Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Angelo Immediata [mailto:angeloimm@libero.it]
Envoyé : 6 novembre, 2005 05:11
À : Help Cocoon
Objet : Increasing Cocoon Portal speed

Hi all.
First of all i'm sorry for being so discontinuous in following this thread,
but i'm very busy in the project i'm following.
However i have read this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg30344.html where
there has been a solution for processing large file and increasing the
performance.... May us use this approach in order to process large layout
and copletinstancedata xml files?

What about this way?Or have you thinked about anything else?