cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Myriam Delperier" <myriam.delper...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: pdf serializer encoding
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:45:46 GMT
Geert Josten wrote:
| | Isn't the PDF format written in low-ascii? So it shouldn't matter.
| | If you want unicode characters to be shown, use character
| | references or utf-8 in the FO document and reference to a Unicode
| | capable font supported by FOP.

in fact the characters are well displayed, but I've in my file some
external links like :
<fo:basic-link
external-destination="resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service
général|">Service général</fo:basic-link> and the result of the link is
:
resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service%20g%e9n%e9ral| whereas I'm
waiting for :
resultats-in.html?q=finstitutiontype:|Service%20g%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral|