cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: Cocooners in Shanghai?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 05:20:53 GMT
Hi!

I'm johnson, staying in Shenzhen, and I'll go Shanghai every month.
here's our demo site.

http://erp.tw/cocoon/portal_shb

user:demo
pass:demo

nice to see you!

johnson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven Gong
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org ; Jens Maukisch
  Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 1:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Cocooners in Shanghai?

  On 11/4/05, Jens Maukisch <cocoon@maukisch.net> wrote:
    Hi,

    as I'm currently staying in Shanghai, I was wondering if
    there are any Cocooners here who are interested in meeting up
    somewhere? So if you're interested in talking about Cocoon,
    Open Source and related topics just drop me a line :-)

  Hi, Jens. I've been using cocoon for a long time and we have built a commercial website
based-on cocoon. And most importantly, I am in Shanghai. ;-)
  Most of the time, I am a cocoon user not a developer. I am quite enthusiastic about open
source projects. Maybe you can give us a talk about cocoon and OSS...

  --
  Best Regards
  Steven Gong