cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Dickson" <mikedick...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Security and Authentication
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:34:30 GMT
{request:remoteUser} worked!  I thank you for your time.

For the record:

              <map:match pattern="user/home">

                    <map:generate src="transform/user/home.xml"/>

                    <map:transform src="transform/user/home.xsl">

                        <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true"/>

                        <map:parameter name="use-session-info"
value="true"/>

                        <map:parameter name="remoteUser"
value="{request:remoteUser}"/>

                    </map:transform>

                    <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>

                    <map:serialize type="html"/>

              </map:match>

One note:  I have spent three days looking around the Internet to solve
this.  I am sure many people need to know the answer to this question.  I
hope someone that has control of the docs can add something.  Otherwise,
this post may help out.

Mike D.