cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Are any of the developers using Groovy?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:51:24 GMT
In other words, 2.1.8 is not going to really add anything to
the many db-related issues that have been raised before,
and I am better off waiting for 2.2 to see of the more useful
work coming through?

>>> bdelacretaz@apache.org 2005/10/12 10:42:11 AM >>>
Le 12 oct. 05, à 10:36, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> ... -- I assume all of this (inc. the AJAX add-ins) is going to be part
> of 2.1.8 - which leads to the next question - is there an estimated
> release date (month? year?) for that version??...

The new ajax block (which AFAIK does not include Sylvain's experimental
jdbi stuff, cannot give an estimate on this) is in both 2.1.x and 2.2.

2.1.8 should be released Real Soon Now, our release manager Carsten
sent a poll yesterday about what's blocking the release and that's not
much. And we expect to follow quickly with a first milestone release of
2.2.

-Bertrand

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice