cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Groovy: file changes and compiling
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:31:10 GMT
Two quick questions for the Groovy gurus:

1. Does Cocoon compile the scripts into Java classes; if so, where
are these located?  If not... any plans to incorporate this?

2. Also:  How am I able to save a Groovy file after I have run it
and then made modifications to it - it seems the local server
now has it "open" and the file editor shows a "file locked"
error when I try and save any changes?

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.