cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Using the output of a pipeline to call another pipeline?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:01:29 GMT
Yes... but I am saying that the block itself does not
contain enough to really get going with real-world
situations.  The only code examples I could find for
Groovy were in the Wiki, and they dealt with SQL and
forms - not with how to go about creating an action.

>>> agallardo@agssa.net 2005/10/02 05:02:13 AM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:

>(Just on the side here - sorry to disrupt the thread - I would
>echo the support for more detailed info - tutorial + sets of
>examples would be *really* good - for creating Actions using
>Javascript - this would open up an area of Cocoon for us
>non-Java gurus - Thanks...)

To use action and/or generators writen in javascript, groovy, jpython et
al, see the bsf block.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

views of the CSIR.