cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Robinson" <matt_robin...@flightcentre.com>
Subject Pipeline has already been processed for this request
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:42:10 GMT
Hello.

What does this message mean and what do I need to do to fix it.  It seems to have something
to do with the Cocoon Flow Continuation...

I am calling several pipelines (one at a time) in the same flowscript and using Cocoon Forms
to pass data to and from the Java Bean handing the flow state.  The first two pages display
fine.  The third page will not display.....

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Pipeline has already been processed for this request
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.AbstractInterpreter.forwardTo(AbstractInterpreter.java:205)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.forwardTo(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:863)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.forwardTo(FOM_Cocoon.java:1483)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsFunction_sendPage(FOM_Cocoon.java:265)
	at inv13.invoke()
	at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.doInvoke(FunctionObject.java:523)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:438)

Kind Regards,

Matt Robinson