cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher McIntosh <christophermcint...@mchsi.com>
Subject Re: Problems with org.apache.cocoon.generation.CalendarGenerator
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:32:11 GMT
Christopher McIntosh wrote:
> Hello Cocooners!
>
> I'm a recent Cocoon-addict; and I am noticing a problem with the
> CalendarGenerator.  However, I can find no other reports (in the
> bugtracking or the numerous newsgroups).
>
> Here is the issue:
> When the CalendarGenerator returns a <calendar:calendar> document, it
> gets confused.  Without specifying any parameters, the returned calendar
> is off-by-one.  September 30 shows up in the box for October 1.  The
> number displayed in the small box is correct; but the text in the main
> box for a specific date is off-by-one.
>
> Is this a known-but-not-discussed issue?
>
> Chris
Hmmm...

This is interesting.  I visited the <a
href="http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/cal">Cocoon
Zones demo</a> to verify the problem which I was having on my local
installation; alas, it works without a problem.

I am running Cocoon-2.1.7 on Tomcat 5.5.9.  The same page gives me the
result which I have attached.  Has anyone else seen this?

I'll re-build the War and re-deploy to Tomcat to verify the results on
my machine...  that's my next step.

Any help from others is much appreciated!

Chris