cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flow problem with reload button
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:27:17 GMT
2005/10/4, Christoph Hermann <christoph.hermann@guschtel.de>:

> Christoph Hermann schrieb:
>
> Hello,
>
> > I think your problem is somewhere along
> >
> > formLista = null;
> > // Prepare form B, using the ID for the new or edited record
> > formFicha = createForm(formDefinitionB, bindingURIBPrefix +
> > idRestaurante, datos);
>

> > Try changing this to another Variable.
>
> What i meant:
>
> try removing the = null part, does that change anything?
>
> Christoph

Yes, it changes. But I'm afraid that if I hit "Back" enough times, I will
not get the expected result, which is that the app "state" goes back as many
times as I clicked on the "Back" browser button.

In theory, the app logic is something like: If you go forward, things get
done. If you go back, things get undone, provided you go forward in a
different direction from that specific point in the past.

Does that make sense?

--
Antonio