cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flow problem with reload button
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:23:17 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for replying.

I'm using POST.

The template for A is:
<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">
<ft:widget id="delrestaurante"/>
<ft:widget id="nuevo"/>
<input type="submit" value="GUARDAR cambios" style="font-weight: bold;"/>

The template for B (if that matters):
<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">
<h2><ft:widget-label id="nombre"/></h2>

I am not using any parameters on the URL query string.

--
Antonio