cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Duhme <ddu...@karmann.com>
Subject LDAP operations in cocoon -Virus checked-
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:33:23 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm a bit confused about the featured LDAP operations in cocoon.

I successfully implemented LDAP authentication for the portal which in
fact is
just a read operation.

But now I need my webapp to read entries from a LDAP directory (Lotus
Domino in my case)
and make some attributes editable with CForms.

I'm not sure wether to use the LDAP Transformer or the LDAPEntryManager.
LDAPEntryManager seams more suiteable to me because it's accessable
from FlowScript.

Please could somebody give me a hint on how to get started with the
LDAPEntryManager.
Or am I better off with the LDAP Transformer??

Thanks a lot...

Regards,

David Duhme

Wilhelm Karmann GmbH