cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sharing is caring... selection-list for country codes?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:22:04 GMT
>From: Mark Lundquist <ml@wrinkledog.com>
>To: users@cocoon.apache.org
>Subject: Sharing is caring... selection-list for country codes?
>Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:30:41 -0700
>
>Hi all,
>
>I need an XML file with an <fd:selection-list> full of country name => ISO
>country codes...
>
>So, who's got one? :-)

Not me, but how about this alternative - HTML generator with
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/list-en1.html
as its source, fed through a suitable XSLT to convert to the selection list?

Actually, they've made it even easier - there are freely downloadable XML
versions of the list (with names in either English or French) at
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/index.html
which should be cleaner than the HTMLGenerator's output.  Now you just need
the XSLT...

Andrew.