cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: simple directory listing
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:57:37 GMT
It was not meant as a top-level matcher of course. I use this kind of matcher often at the
end of of sitemap to match everything that was not matched before, which seems pretty normal
to me. Ofcourse, what Geert says, if you have directories, you would use */**, unless dirs
are 2 levels deep etc etc

Anyway, did not pay that much attention to the matcher at all, only pointing out the map:select
possibility was my intention

AS