cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Unintentional Caching with Tomcat 5.5.x
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:48:46 GMT
I am not having any problems/misunderstandings with the "expires" pipelines whatsoever, I am
only trying to explain to the original post of John Lianoglou why he is getting the same cached
pages back despite different URLs (and then that the URLs only differ in the parameter values,
so again, for example, ?page=1 and ?page=2 behind the same URL).