cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Unintentional Caching with Tomcat 5.5.x
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:16:37 GMT
I know, but of course, not all pipelines are cached within 1 single cache key. What I mean
to say, is that for the "expires" pipelines, in the cache key the parameters are not represented.
So URLs with different parameters, like ?page=1 and ?page=2 behind it, will be cached within
the same key, and will thus return the same cached page.

So when I mentioned parameters, I am not talking about the <parameter name="cache-expires"
value="180"/>, but parameters in the URL