cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Re: Can caching be forced?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:07:57 GMT
You will run into problems when the remote server does not respond in normal times. We experienced
lots of troubles for rss feeds. Better to define a cron jobs, writing every X minutes the
file to file system, only if the file gets parsed correctly. This assures your front end not
being dependant on a remote server..