cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kerstin Nordqvist" <Kerstin.Nordqv...@mobeon.com>
Subject RE: Xsp problem
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 05:34:47 GMT
Hi again!

Thank you so very much!

I thought that I had tried everything, but just not that. I have tried
other xml files and there it was possible to, without specifying file
name and with the help of the sitemap.xmap, show an ordinary xml file.

/Kerstin  

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Leicester [mailto:mark.leicester@efurbishment.com] 
Sent: den 10 oktober 2005 21:06
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Xsp problem

Hi Kerstin,

 From a quick glance it looks like your matcher would match
http://<host>/cocoon/date.xsp, (not http://<host>/cocoon/date/). Try
that - I hope it helps!

Mark

On 10 Oct 2005, at 17:22, Kerstin Nordqvist wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want to write some xsp-pages and that is why I am using cocoon. Now 
> for just trying to make it to works, I am testing out an simple 
> example from a book, but it doesn't work.
>
> I have an Apache Tomcat 5.5 installed on a sun computer, unix.
>
> I have these files:
>
> date.xsp
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
>
>  <xsp:page
>   language="java"
>   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
>
>  <date>
>   <xsp:expr>new java.util.Date().toString()</xsp:expr>
>  </date>
> </xsp:page>
>
> date.xslt
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
>  <xsl:output method="html" version="4.0" encoding="UTF-8"
>              indent="yes" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>  <xsl:template 
> match="date">
>    <html>
>    <head><title>Today's date</title></head>
>    <body>
>     Today is <b> <xsl:apply-templates/> </b>
>    </body>
>   </html>
>  </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
> Sitemap.xmap
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <map:sitemap 
> xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>
>  <map:pipelines>
>
>   <map:pipeline>
>
>     <map:match pattern="*.xsp">
>      <map:generate type="serverpages" src="{1}.xsp"/>
>      <map:transform src="{1}.xslt">
>       <map:parameter name="contextPath"
>                      value="{request:contextPath}"/>
>      </map:transform>
>      <map:serialize type="html"/>
>     </map:match>
>
>   </map:pipeline>
>
>  </map:pipelines>
>
> </map:sitemap>
>
> The files are exactly from the book and I have put them under:
>
> <dir>/cocoon-2.1.7/build/webapp/date
>
> And then I am trying to see the page by typing in the browser:
>
> http://<host>/cocoon/date/
>
> I get this message:
>
> Resource not found
> No pipeline matched request: date/
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: date/
>
> cause: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline 
> matched
> request: date/
>
> full exception chain stacktrace[show]
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: date/
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
> (
> P
> ipelineNode.java:144)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invok
> e
> (
> PipelinesNode.java:92)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeP
> r
> o
> cessor.java:243)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(Mo
> u
> n
> tNode.java:117)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode. 
> i
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
> (
> P
> ipelineNode.java:138)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invok
> e
> (
> PipelinesNode.java:92)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeP
> r
> o
> cessor.java:243)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:608)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java: 
> 1123)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
> c
> a
> tionFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> l
> t
> erChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVa
> l
> v
> e.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVa
> l
> v
> e.java:178)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.ja
> v
> a
> :126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.ja
> v
> a
> :105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValv
> e
> .
> java:107)
> 	at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 1
> 48)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:

> 85
> 6)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proces
> s
> C
> onnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoi
> n
> t
> .java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFoll
> o
> w
> erWorkerThread.java:80)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPo
> o
> l
> .java:684)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
> stacktrace[show]
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: date/
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
> (
> P
> ipelineNode.java:144)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invok
> e
> (
> PipelinesNode.java:92)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeP
> r
> o
> cessor.java:243)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(Mo
> u
> n
> tNode.java:117)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode. 
> i
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
> (
> P
> ipelineNode.java:138)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNod
> e
> .
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invok
> e
> (
> PipelinesNode.java:92)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.proce
> s
> s
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeP
> r
> o
> cessor.java:243)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:608)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java: 
> 1123)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
> c
> a
> tionFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> l
> t
> erChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVa
> l
> v
> e.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVa
> l
> v
> e.java:178)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.ja
> v
> a
> :126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.ja
> v
> a
> :105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValv
> e
> .
> java:107)
> 	at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 1
> 48)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:

> 85
> 6)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proces
> s
> C
> onnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoi
> n
> t
> .java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFoll
> o
> w
> erWorkerThread.java:80)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPo
> o
> l
> .java:684)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
>
> When I am trying the sample on xsp "Simple Form Handling" and it is 
> working.
>
> When I start the server I get this log:
>
> Oct 10, 2005 5:27:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
> INFO: Starting service Catalina
> Oct 10, 2005 5:27:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.9 Oct 10, 2005 
> 5:27:17 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
> INFO: XML validation disabled
> - Reading standard config
> net/sourceforge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
> - Reading config
> jar:file:/opt/mws/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/temp/myfaces49837.jar!/META-
> INF/f
> aces-config.xml
> - Reading config
> jar:file:/opt/mws/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/temp/myfaces49838.jar!/META-
> INF/f
> aces-config.xml
> - Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
> - Ignored element 'display-name' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'display-name' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'display-name' as child of 'servlet'.
> - Ignored element 'init-param' as child of 'servlet'.
> - ServletContext '/opt/prj/cocoon-2.1.7/build/webapp/' initialized.
> - The database 'db' root directory has been set to 
> /opt/prj/cocoon-2.1.7/build/webapp/WEB-INF/db. Keep in mind that if a 
> war upgrade will take place the database will be lost.
> - Database points to /opt/prj/cocoon-2.1.7/build/webapp/WEB-INF/db
> - Database 'db' successfully opened
> - Xindice server successfully started
> trying to register database
> trying to register database
> - RAMJobStore initialized.
> - Quartz scheduler 'Cocoon
> - Quartz scheduler version: 1.4.5
> - Scheduler Cocoon_$_Mon_Oct_10_17:28:37_MEST_2005 started.
> WARN! *** JMS block is installed but jms client library not found. ***
> - For the jms block to work you must install and start a JMS server 
> and place the client jar in WEB-INF/lib.
> - The default server, OpenJMS is configured in cocoon.xconf but is not

> bundled with Cocoon.
> Oct 10, 2005 5:29:18 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-80 Oct 10, 2005 5:29:18 PM 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> INFO: Server startup in 121904 ms
>
> Could the problem be how the server is configured? I thought that the 
> problem must be my sitemap since the sample is working.
>
> I do not know what more to do. That is why I am seeking help.
>
> Thank you for helping me!
>
> /Kerstin
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message