cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject POST Generator or Transformer?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:34:01 GMT
Had a look at the documentation but I'm probably just missing something. Is there a transformer
(or generator) that can send a HTTP Post request to another server and generate a stream from
the returned results? I figured that since that's kinda the format that SOAP requests are
made there probably is but I couldn't find it.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.