cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Cocoon and Slide
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:22:09 GMT
Hello folks,
I've got a cocoon webapp and I want to grab files served up by a slide
webapp either on the same server or a different one.
I can do this using the WEBDAV pseudo protocol but I want to expand on
the Slide block's flowscript example and grab files that are 'reposited'
elsewhere through the slide api.
Has anybody tried this?
What's the secret?
I'm trying to fiddle with the slide.xconf but to no avail.

Regards,
Tony

--
Tony Edwards
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

--
This email is from Civica Pty Limited and it, together with any
attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and
the
contents may be legally privileged or contain proprietary and
private information. It is intended solely for the person to
whom
it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you may
not
review, copy or distribute this email. If received in error,
please
notify the sender and delete the message from your system
immediately. Any views or opinions expressed in this email and
any
files transmitted with it are those of the author only and may
not
necessarily reflect the views of Civica and do not create any
legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever. Unless
otherwise
pre-agreed by exchange of hard copy documents signed by duly
authorised representatives, contracts may not be concluded on
behalf of Civica by email. Please note that neither Civica nor
the
sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan the email and the attachments (if any).
All
email received and sent by Civica may be monitored to protect
the
business interests of Civica.