cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject Re: Need help in portal . How can i do this ?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:46:10 GMT
Hi Hugo,

You are right that coplet tiles are processed before the coplet that
modifies the content. Therefore, at the time coplet modified title, the
old one has already been generated for the current request.

I think that the right way will be to create a custom portal event, then
to do all the work out publisher/subscriber components, etc..

Theoretically, it should be possible to create an action that changes
title of a given coplet. It need to be invoked before "portal" match is
executed in the main portal sitemap.

Additionally, it is possible to hack it with using JavaScript, where the
entire page is refreshed automatically for the portal right after the
coplet title was changed (but before it shows up due to refresh delay).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nick Goupinets.