cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CForms] Encoding Problem with CForms
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:39:44 GMT
Hi Christofer,

make sure the encoding you use in your files & form definition matches
the form-encoding parameter of your servlet engine, specified in web.xml
- I'm devoloping on linux, using utf-8 as default file encoding + form
encoding and had to set the form-encoding param to utf-8 like this:

    /<!--/
/      Set form encoding. This will be the character set used to decode request/
/      parameters. If not set the ISO-8859-1 encoding will be assumed./
/    -->/
    *<init-param>*
      *<param-name>*form-encoding*</param-name>*
      *<param-value>*UTF-8*</param-value>*
    *</init-param>*

HTH,
Johannes