cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: XSP's Manual
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:49:03 GMT
Hi Eva,

First, I need to advise that XSP is no longer the best way to use
cocoon. There is a lot more interesting stuff like flow.

Anyway, I have some notes in spanish. I wrote this file when I had 0
cocoon knowledge to help me understand more how Cocoon works and how I
can use it to build Database applications. The file has 93 pages. It is
mostly ideas located here and there on the web about cocoon, placed
together to find a way to work with databases and XSP in mid 2002. I
never released the file and never talked about this file before, because
I though this file cannot be useful for nobody else than me and folks
inside our company. ;-)

Now, seems like can be help other people, so I just published the file
on our company website: http://www.agssa.net/cocoon2.pdf

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.