cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rolf Schumacher <r...@august.de>
Subject bricks on tomcat
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:23:05 GMT
Has attendee of cocoongt successfully started Bertrands "bricks" example
in an environment with tomcat (mine is 5.5.7)?

It works fine with Jetty. But with Tomcat
I do not have a derby database connection. The test failed with

Database 'bricks-cms' not found.

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"file:/opt/tomcat/webapps/bricks/bricks-cms/admin/document-editor/flow/document-editor.js",

line 60: uncaught JavaScript exception: at form_editDocument
(file:/opt/tomcat/webapps/bricks/bricks-cms/admin/document-editor/flow/document-editor.js,

Line 60): org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup
a connection

Any suggestion? Must be easy but I do not know were to start cause there
are so many technologies involved.

How would you debug next? I tried the build.xml and the db-connect.js.
Got stuck in both.

Rolf