cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Checking all keys are translated - done before ?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 07:28:32 GMT
Having non existing i18n keys in the logs would be enough for my needs,
but i can't found them.
Setting sitemap logs to debug in logkit, i get systematically this for
reserved or unresolved keys:

DEBUG   [/portal/3dmedia/22/] I18nTransformer: Starting i18n element: text
DEBUG   [/portal/3dmedia/22/] I18nTransformer: Start i18n element: text
DEBUG   [/portal/3dmedia/22/] I18nTransformer: i18n message text = 'foo'
DEBUG   [/portal/3dmedia/22/] I18nTransformer: End i18n element: text
DEBUG   [/portal/3dmedia/22/] I18nTransformer: Getting key foo from
catalogue null
(It says catalogue null but translation is working)

Can somebofy tell me what to do?

Phil