cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Checking all keys are translated - done before ?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 07:59:35 GMT
Philippe Guillard wrote:

> I need this too. I would say the easiest way is to navigate in your
> site and then see the core logs in debug mode, unfortunately i only
> see the [core.i18n-bundles] catalog resolution messages, and not the
> keys resolution...
> Maybe the question could be transformed to : Is it possible to set
> logging in the i18n transformer definition?
> Phil

<snip />

Well, I'll need this soon :-). I was thinking of some sort of grep
shellscript stuff, but this could be achieved with some java classes
using regular expressions too.
IMO it's not the best solution to have to check for missing translations
at runtime. You'd have to have unit tests for your whole webapp...

regards,
tom