cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Flow - passing data to sitemap
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:41:10 GMT

On Oct 13, 2005, at 1:27 AM, Peter Sparkes wrote:

> However, I can't find any information about "module:flow-attr:" in the
> cocoon documentation.
>
> Can someone, please, tell me where I can find the documentation.

What you have there is the combination of (a) module source, and (b)
flow-attribute input module.  The latter is configured with the name
"flow-atttribute" in recent releases of Cocoon (not "flow-attr").  I
don't know about documentation for the module source, but there really
isn't much to it... it's a source that reads form an input module,
that's about it!

As for the flow-attribute module, there's not much to that either...
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/
modules/input/FlowAttributeModule.html

HTH,
—ml—