cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Merging Pipeline Content into PDF
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:15:06 GMT
Bertrand,

Thanks for your help.  I achieved the desired
functionality by using the java.net.URL and
HttpsURLConnection classes.  The content is the merged
with my static PDFs via the iText library.  I took a
look at the package you had suggested for merging, but
the iText library seemed to be a bit more ubiquitous.

Thanks again,
Julian

Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam