cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Armaz Mellati" <Armaz.Mell...@uninett.no>
Subject RE: Accessing "authentication"-contex wthout actually protecting a pipeline?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:58:17 GMT
Yeah, but be careful with that.
Know that <map:act type="auth-protect"> wont protect any pipeline for your guest users.

As long as "auth-protect" is concerned, your guest user is an authenticated user just any
other user.

It took me several hours to discover that :(
To protect your pipeline from guest users you have to do additional checks.

Regards,
Armaz