cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [CForms] Encoding Problem with CForms
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I got my application up and running nicely except one small encoding-problem
which is driving me nuts.

I load an Xml-Document, which contains German umlauts If I print this to the
console, everything is ok . I load the Dom into the form . debug output
widget.lookupWidget("xyz").getValue() tells me the umauts are ok. When the
page is displayed in the Browser everything is ok. When the Submit button is
hit, and I do the widget..getValue() stuff again, the umlaus are all crappy
. how can I make the umlauts be sent back in the correct form?

Chris