cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [BINDING] Supported datatypes for CForms binding
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:40:18 GMT
Hi,

I was working with w3c dom-objects for loaing and storing information from
my forms. After having some trouble with manipulating these trees and being
aware that cocoon can deal with dom4j input I modified my flow-script to
work with dom4j objects. Now I had no problems anymore when passing
xml-documents from flow into a pipeline. Unfortunately my bindings won't
work anymore.

Which of the 1000 DOM implementations are supported? Do I have to do any
special conversion? Please just give me a hint.

CHris