cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Baumberger <nbaumber...@yahoo.com>
Subject functional testing a cforms/flow-application: problem with forced reload
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:51:34 GMT
hi list

I'm trying to implement functional testing of a
cforms/flow-application using httpunit. I want to test
after each change of some class used within the
flowscript (using java). To force class-reload by the
cocoon servlet (running in jetty) I call my pipeline
with ?cocoon-reload=true.

this is my simple test-method (sofar no assertion):

public void testFormtest1() throws Exception {
 try {
   WebConversation wc = new WebConversation();
   WebResponse resp =
wc.getResponse("http://localhost:8888/coco/test/test1?cocoon-reload=true");
   System.out.println(resp.getText());
 }
 catch (Exception
e){System.out.println("handled:"+e);}
 }

IT WORKS .. almost, since there is a little Problem: I
have to run the unit-test twice ! After the first call
I get always the following error (The second run goes
well):

<BEGIN OF ERROR MESSAGE >

Initialization Problem

Message: Scheduler with name 'Cocoon' already exists.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
cannot create a quartz scheduler

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause

org.quartz.SchedulerException: Scheduler with name
'Cocoon' already exists.

.... STACKTRACE ..

<END OF ERROR MESSAGE >

I'm using

cocoon 2.1.7
java version "1.5.0_05"

I don't know how to handle this problem and would be
extremely glad about some advice.

cheers  Nick