cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject generating emails from flow dom object
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 10:46:17 GMT
Hi.

I am working on this for quite some time and my brain is running dry at the
moment :-(

I have a small shoping cart, where all information is stored in a simple w3c
dom object. What I would like to know how I can do the following:

Generate and send a nicely formatted Email from the dom-object:

1.      somehow generate content form the flow object

2.      do an XSLT to make it look nice

3.      send the email to a fixed address and one defined in the dom-object

4.      show the user some failure/success page

There seem to be several approaches, but I couldn't get them to work.

Any hints or howtos for this? I think this should be something that
shouldn't be too special.

Chris