cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Generate from global Flow variable
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:34:43 GMT
Hi,

I am still learning some of cocoons features. At the moment I am working on
a small demo online-shop. When generating the Confirmation Email I want to
generate a PDF from the cart-content. The cart itself is a simple DOM object
defined as global variable in my FlowScript. I read somewhere that I should
be able to generate content from this. Unfortunately I have no real Idea of
how this is done. I googled a litte and found the SessionAttributeGenerator
which seems to sort of deprecated and the XModuleSource where the
documentation seems to be quite rudimentary. Can anyone please give me some
Tips for this task?

Tanks in advance,

     Chris