cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Armaz Mellati" <Armaz.Mell...@uninett.no>
Subject RE: AJAX and Cocoon - Design Patterns
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:54:33 GMT

Hmmm, for instance in portals ? I have been thinking about it. Can we let each portlet live
its own life using Ajax ? In my portal,
I have a portlet that needs updating each minute. Right now I have to update the whole page
fo that. Even if the caching stuff
helps, but the whole page needs to be sent to the browser. With Ajax that portlet can refresh
itself alone:)
Maybe someone should make an Ajaxcoplet ?

Armaz