cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cousson, Benoit" <b-cous...@ti.com>
Subject sitemap.xmap does not reload on slide repository
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:38:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use slide repository to store a cocoon subdirectory. In
the root sitemap.xmap, I've added these lines:

<map:match pattern="web/**">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="slide://cocoon/site/sitemap.xmap"
uri-prefix="web"/>
</map:match>

Unfortunately, when I change the slide://cocoon/site/sitemap.xmap,
cocoon does not take the changes into account, despite the check-reload
option.
I need to modify the root sitemap.xmap to take the changes into account.

It is a problem in cocoon caching system or in the slide API?

Thanks in advance,
Benoit.