cocoon-users mailing list archives

From werner <wer...@gefi.at>
Subject Flow/Formsmodel Question
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:11:46 GMT
I have a question concerning the definition of a forms Model. I would
like to get a reference to a widget with flow:

// load form definition
var formEdit = new Form("forms/firmenEditDef.xml");
var wid = formEdit.getWidget();
// get reference to widget called kundennr
var kundennr = wid.lookupWidget("kundennr"));

The code above works. But it should also be possible to access the field
by only writing:

var kundennr = wid.kundennr;

instead of the lookupWidget() thing (as shown in the car example). But
it does not work and I don't know where to search for errors.

Does anybody have an idea why it does not work?

Thank's,
Werner