cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Legg" <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: 'Hello World' for Cocoon component builders?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:26:31 GMT
David Legg Wrote:
> Perhaps this behaviour is only apparent on Jetty?  I intend to run it
> under Tomcat 5.5.

It's OK!  Maybe I was just a little too fast for the file system to catch-up
or maybe it was due to adding the Contextualizable interface.  While
experimenting I waited a little longer than previously and the log messages
appeared BEFORE I ran the web-app this time.  So under Jetty the
initialize() call IS being made as part of Cocoon startup after all.

Great!  Thanks for all your help.  Now the fun begins!

Best Regards,
David Legg