cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: pipeline executing and actions
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:36:52 GMT
I will also be interested in what the gurus have to say: my
take is that the term "the whole process is streaming" is quite
a loose one - if you're trying to process a vast chunk of data,
won't it still take a long time, even if the data is not cached?

>>> joose@iki.fi 2005/09/19 07:46:49 AM >>>

Hi,