cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to our cocoon site
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:30:00 GMT
Since it is in Chinese, I can only comment on the HTML code.
It seems you use tables for layout, which is impractical when you wish to
change the layout. I would recommend using CSS for layout.
Also, the site does not work witouht javascript. I would recommend that you
avoid javascript for essential functions.

Hans