cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Busch" <Andreas.Bu...@ilogics.de>
Subject Store XML-posts in Oracle databse
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:40:23 GMT
I have to store posted XML-Documents  into a Oracle Database for Archiving, but i have no idea
how to do this.
I think SQLTransformer can not handle Blob/Clob as a stream!
Something like this :
	<xsl:template match="/">
  		<sql:execute-query>
    		<sql:query>
    		insert into incoming(id,docnummer,xmldata)
    		values(inc_seq.nextval(),1,xmlelement('<xsl:copy-of select="/" />'))
     		</sql:query>
   		</sql:execute-query>
	</xsl:template>

Can handle up to 4000 bytes only.

After storing I have to process the xml and store it in relational tablestruktur so sqlTransformer/XSQL
looks good for this job.
Or must I write a custom Streamgenerator ??

Thanks a million

Andreas Busch
ILOGICS GmbH ∙ Berduxstr. 22 ∙ D-81245 München
Andreas.Busch@ilogics.de
Tel: +49 89 896667-0
Fax: +49 89 896667-29
www.ilogics.de