cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject Re: Memory profiling cocoon
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:54:25 GMT
I've just begun using Yourkit with Cocoon , following your suggestion, but
as i'm a newbie on this i'm having trouble understanding the results i'm
getting.

I would like to check 2 things if possible:

1st - what is the cpu/memory usage on generating PDF/RTF files ?
2nd - does the cpu/memory usage changes with the number of users
       requesting to generate RTF/PDF? How high is the increase?

What threads should i take on account to achieve the previous goals??

TIA,
CarlosN.