cocoon-users mailing list archives

From holger.willenb...@armacell.com
Subject Re: RE: Antwort: Re: JasperReports / JFreeReports
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:09:17 GMT
Thanks,

it seems that the fragment is written into a (temporary) file. The
filename is created using some hashing:

 String id = Long.toHexString((hashCode()^HashUtil.hash(requestURI)) +
fragmentID);

After that, tha Extractor seems to output something like:

<fe:fragment fragment-id="<id>"/> where ID is the file name.

If I figured out how this actually works I hope to find time to contribute
a small wiki for this.

Probably there's something in the samples. Thanks anyway.

Regards
Holger

users-return-82109-holger.willenborg=armacell.com@cocoon.apache.org
schrieb am 08.09.2005 11:35:51:

> >From: holger.willenborg@armacell.com
> >Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:53:34 +0200
> >

> > > A quick thought - would it be possible to use the Fragment Extractor
> > > Transformer to write out the (generated) XML for JasperReports into
> >file,
> > > then point JR at that?
> > >
> > > Andrew.
> > >
> >Can you give an example how this Transformer would create a file? The
User

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/extractor-transformer.html