cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Cocoon Portal and WML devices
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:29:03 GMT
Hi all; i'm using cocoon 2.1.7; i'm using the portal block.
I need to create a multichannel portal; my portal must be accessible from both web browser
and wap browser; i have some problems with the wml format forms; in wml the form tag doesn't
exist and the form action is replaced by the go tag; so i create the link: <go href="link?param=${inputValue}"
/> where inputValue is the value of an input type filled by the user.
I have very great problem with recovering request parameters in cocoon portal because by using,
in a flowscript, cocoon.request.getParameter("param"); it gives to me null.
How can i do in order to make my portal working for wml devices?
Must i use a special configuration? I must handle the wml link.... how can i do?
Thank to all.
  Angelo