cocoon-users mailing list archives

From n...@swisslab.de
Subject AW: AW: Position of folders and files in Cocoon
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:58:11 GMT
Thank you, but both ways arent good.
To make a jar is bad because the config can not be easiely modified by
customers or service stuff.
To use a absolute path is bad because I'd cocoon & customer system specific
jars. :(

But thanks anyway!

Regards,
Jan

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jorg Heymans [mailto:jh@domek.be]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. September 2005 12:48
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Position of folders and files in Cocoon

The reason why your program cannot find the config files is because they are
not in your classpath. One way of doing this is to put the files you need
inside a jar (ie do "jar cvf lib\config.jar config" from your project dir).

Alternatively make this into an absolute reference:

public static final String LOGGIN_PROPS_DEFAULT_NAME =
"d:/myprogram/config/logging.cfg";